We use beef shanks for our peppered beef. We cut the beef into cubes and then boil them until they are nice and tender. We then roll them in our tomato-based stew with sweet peppers and onions.
Spice Level: Medium
How to enjoy
Enjoy by itself or with white rice or our corned beef rice. Your order will come in a resealable bag. Simple serve the portion you need and heat it up in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until you reach your desired temperature.
Your dish will be carefully packaged, temperature-controlled so that it arrives fresh and chilled.
Whether you can't eat certain items for religious reasons or because of allergies, we want to be transparent so that you have the information you need to make the best decision for you and your family.
- We cook in an environment where shrimps are present.
- Dried shrimp seasoning is used in our egusi stews, okra stews, and vegetable stews.
- We do not use peanut oil or peanuts in any of our dishes.
- We sometimes use goat, beef, or chicken broth in the cooking of our rice and other dishes.
- If this is your first time eating Nigerian food and you have a sensitive stomach or need additional assistance or clarification about any of our dishes, please feel free to reach out.