Because sometimes you just need a complete meal. We'll have your plantains already fried and packaged with your order so that you can start enjoying your meal as soon as it arrives.
They are cooked fresh, carefully packaged (temperature controlled), and shipped directly to your doorstep.
Whether you can't eat certain items for religious reasons or because of allergies, we want to be transparent so that you have the information you need to make the best decision for you and your family.
- We cook in an environment where shrimps are present.
- Dried shrimp seasoning is used in our egusi stews, okra stews, and vegetable stews.
- We do not use peanut oil or peanuts in any of our dishes.
- We sometimes use goat, beef, or chicken broth in the cooking of our rice and other dishes.
- If this is your first time eating Nigerian food and you have a sensitive stomach or need additional assistance or clarification about any of our dishes, please feel free to reach out.